Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #68

Oh boy, July is almost over! Yikes! But there's still time to enjoy many wonderful days doing what you love!
Here's this week's {pin}spiring picture for you!

Gorgeous, isn't it!!

Here are the sponsors this week.
Prize: 4 digis

and 
Prize -$9 Gift Voucher

Here's what the team has created this week!!

~BARB of Inkin' Into Retirement
*used Stamping Dragon

~TAMMY of Tammy's Spot
*used Stamping Dragon

~APRIL of April's Alley
*used Stamping Dragon

~SHEETAL of Artsy Craftsy Fun
*used Shelly's Images

~KITT of Kitt's World
*used Shelly's Images

~SUSAN of Rosebuds N Ribbons
*used Shelly's Images

~WIOLA of Wiola's Creative Space
*used Shelly's Images

~KREN of A Fourth Life
*used Stamping Dragon


~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play
*used Stamping Dragon

~DEANNE of A Little Bit o' Paper
*used Stamping Dragon

*used Shelly's Images
Awesome creations,ladies!!!!!

Here are the winners for this week:

winner of
$10 Gift Certificate

winner of
3 sets

winner of 
Christmas Gift
 
Congratulations Niki, Gail and Sandie !!

Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Also grab the badge to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!
Top 3
are

 

 



Congratulations, everyone!!! Don't forget to grab the badge to add to your blog!

Thanks to all of you who participated last week!!

Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks!!
Challenge begins on Tuesday July 30th and closes on Monday Aug 5th at midnight (Newfoundland Time).






4 comments:

  1. Hi Deanne - thank you for the win! I am so excited to be selected! I have sent you an email at deannerc66(at)gmail.com I hope that is the correct one. Enjoy your day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! it was my first time to play along in your challenges, but I will most certainly be playing along as often as I can! enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing more of your creations, Jennifer. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, thanks so much! A Christmas gift...perfect prize for my Christmas card entry! I'll email you tomorrow when I get back from camping. Thanks again!
    Sandie L

    ReplyDelete